Happy Belated Halloween everybody ^______^
I know I'm a few days late, but I will post what I wore for last week's halloween.
Also the makeup of course :) Tee hee~
I went as a geisha - gothic lolita - yukata - girl.
I dont even know how to describe it. Hahaha.
Here is the breakdown of the makeup used:
1. MISSHA #23 Perfect Cover BB Cream
2. Prescriptives Camouflage Concealer
3. Mac Fluidline Black
4. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick for contouring
5. NARS Albatross Highlighter for Upper cheeks, chin, nose bridge, upper lip, and inner eyes corner.
6. Red Eyeshadow in Coastal Scents 88 Normal Palette
7. Diorshow mascara
8. MAC Cremecup lipstick
9. MAC Hello kitty mimmy lipglass
I was inspired by Michelle Phan's geisha tutorial.
I smudged red eyeshadow instead of pink and make it simpler.
Thats it :)